Friday, February 1, 2013

The Beginning

So, this is my band new blog and if you haven't noticed it, it's called ...

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”


And yes, it's by Oscar Wilde (the author of one of my favorite books) and it's sooo ******* true XD and that's all I'm saying XD about the title of course. 

By the way, all the pictures that aren't done by me,
will be linked, so you can click on it
and maybe check out the authors other works.

The banner was made by me (of course not the pictures themselves but anything else is authentic) and actually I worked on this blogs layout for about 2-3 days. Considering that it's pretty plain, says that I'm not so good at this but the real problem is that, I'm having trouble focusing on a one thing. Like example now, I'm writing then checking out what (probably) Ardi said, then sometimes I play with my blush brush which is lying around my table because I left it out in the morning and I also grabber my bronzer 3 times thinking that it's a mouse but I don't have a mouse right now because I lend it to Kaido because I'm such a good person ... or I at least want to believe I am. Actually all these extractions make me loose my train of thought and that's why the first paragraph was so damn short. I was going to explain it further but yeah ... distractions.

Anyways, I like my new layout but I can't write I like the blog yet ... well, this is my first post. So, how about a little introduction here! :D


So, to my old readers, you already know me and, may I say, too ******* well XD because on my old blog I did a facts countdown and, to be honest, if you have read through all the 115 post plus the one I published with this one, it would be ... awkward if you didn't.

But to my new readers ...

Heippa! My name is Kristiina. At the moment, I'm 19-year-old (my birthday is on March 19 and I was born in 1993, at 6.20 to be more precise) student from Estonia but at the moment and most of the time of the next 3 years (after the "but" it became difficult ... ) I will be in Finland, Kauhajoki. I'm studying in Suupohjan ammatti-instituutti and my field is business administration or in Finnish merkonoom ... and in Estonia it's ärikorraldus (had to mention it if we were talking in all different languages). I'm a typical 19 girl ... woman who loves fashion and make-up and music and milkshakes and ice-cream and spicy stuff and animals (especially tigers) and white roses and scented candles and accessories and SO ON AND SO FORTH. I can go on forever, baby (hint: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York).
In my last blog I was calling myself Natsu. Why? Because my identity is the biggest gift I can have and at that time I wasn't ready to reveal my true self and to be honest, I have hardly been just Kristiina. My name is quite long and people can come up with the most creative names. Natsu (short for Natsumi) was given by my best friend Kaili (who calls herself Yuki) and if I'm not mistaken meant "summer beauty" and Kaili thought that it would suit me the best. Well, I do like summer XD. Long story short, I'm not used to my real name. Though kindergarten, basic school and middle school, I had like hundreds of nicknames but when I went to high school 2/3 of my class didn't know me at all, so for some of the people I became Kristiina and when I came here most of the people called me Kristiina (okay, sometimes I'm Krissu too).
Okay, I don't know what else to say about myself :)





So, long story short ...


WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!



XOXO Kristiina 

No comments:

Post a Comment